Friday, July 24, 2009

TP

While driving around the Millcreek area looking for garage sales I was so happy to spot this beautiful display on Saturday morning. I think toilet papering might be a dying art. I spent a lot of nights toilet papering in high school, I'm pretty much an expert. And I found this to be some quality work. So many great memories.



Happy Pioneer Day. We're off to St. Anthony, Idaho where they celebrate our "Utah" holiday in style. Small town parade, rodeo, play, the works.

2 comments:

Les said...

Need we fight about this again? Pioneer Day isn't a Utah holiday exclusive. "Utah" didn't even exist in 1847. "Independence Day" isn't a Pennsylvania holiday, after all.

Jenn said...

Christy Christy,
You make me laugh...I love reading your posts. You put up way interesting and unusual things. Always something new. Hope all is well with your cute family and we should gather for dinner again soon. Tell Les 'hi' -