Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Have a Confession

I must confess - my house is in total chaos today. Every room that I enter has things in it that really don't belong. Why, for instance, is the electric mixer in our bedroom, and Les's toothbrush face down in the carpet? (sorry honey). In the dining room we have a blender with one yellow rubber glove inside and several of Gus's books. The bathroom is home to most of my pots and pans as well as our dust pan which holds the other rubber glove.

I am really not on my game today. This morning while Gus was taking a bath in our kitchen sink he was able to remove a piece of the sink next to the faucet unveiling a hole which emptied into the under-quarters of the sink. He poured several full cups of water down the hole before I realized the problem. And while I was emptying the cabinet, trying to demoisturize it, I knelt down on a bottle of dish soap - squirting it all over the floor. Shortly after that Gus was able to get into some of my candle wax and he enjoyed a bite of the Candy Apple scent.

So, I just got a phone call and someone is coming over so I need to cut this short and actually do something about my situation rather than continue to talk about it. Darn.

1 comments:

brittani c. said...

Wow, my admiration for you has just increased. ;)