Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Let the tag begin

Ten Years Ago...
I think I was a Senior in High School. Waking up every morning around 5:00am for drill practice. I had really great friends that I spent a lot of time with studying, etc. (I am still close with most). I loved my AP English class that year as well as Creative Writing. I loved high school - I did all the social things.
Five Places I have Lived...
I lived in the same house in Cottonwood Heights from 0-18.
Since I've been married we've moved 7 times. Provo, Cottonwood Heights, Provo, Sugarhouse, Bluffdale, Cottonwood Heights, Salt Lake.
Never lived outside of Utah.
Five things on my to do list...
Which to-do list? I'm obsessed with lists so I happen to have like 5 to-do lists right now.
Pump air in stroller tires
Go to Costco
Rent Becoming Jane (is it good?)
Measure bathroom (we're finally finishing our downstairs bathroom- woohoo)
Gift for Les.

I enjoy...
Being with friends and family, the idea of Spring, finishing a project/crossing things off my list, spending the day with Gus and the evening with Les, having a clean house
Three bad habits...
I have too many bad habits
Leaving my shoes all over the house
Going to bed late
Biting my nails (which is chipping away my front tooth)
Five things you might not know about me...
Thanks to my 100 things there isn't a lot left that I haven't already said but I'll try.
I love making up games. I make Les play lots of my made up games... Invent an Instrument, Dance an Occupation, Be the Voice for TV characters, and so many more (this counts for at least 2 of the 5, right?)
I'm horrible at learning harmonies
I love house plants
My mom had a puppet and book shop when I was a pre-teen
Five jobs I have had...
in no particular order
Dry Cleaning - twice
Convergys in Orem
Graystone Mortgage
Jefferson Nationwide Mortgage
Mom

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for playing along. I loved reading about you. I want to see Becoming Jane too. I heard it was good. I remember you telling me that you and Les Dance different things. I love that! I absolutely love reading what you have to say. You're very good at writing. What a talented pair you and Les make. Impressive. I hope that all is going well with you, I wish we could see each other some day. I was thinking about you guys the other day, how we would hear a light tap on the door of our townhome at approximately 8:10 pm when Elle was asleep and then we would scare the crap out of you with birthing stories and then play Cities and Knights. Those are fun memories for me.
Miss you!

Dede said...

That was fun to read!

Jared and Shelby said...

Your blog is fun to read and I liked your tag. You mentioning us being in high school ten years ago made me think of a certain reunion that is coming up... yikes!

The Goughs said...

Hey there lady!
I just had to tell you that Becoming Jane is really great. If you like Jane Austin stories you will have a very good idea of why she was the person that she became...hence the title...Becoming Jane. I watched it probably 3 times before returning. shhhh - nick doesn't know...he.he.