Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Danger

I have a big task in December to try to come up with both Christmas and Birthday gift ideas for myself to help my poor husband.   I just can't bear the thought of him wandering around store after store looking aimlessly for the perfect gift.  Apparently I'm hard to shop for.  


Before I started brainstorming ideas I was satisfied with everything I have.  I was so very content. I really don't NEED anything.  In fact, every year the idea of collecting more STUFF makes me feel yucky.  

But, once I really get thinking and looking I can definitely find really cute things that catch my eye.  Danger.  Now I think I need this and this and this and maybe even a few others as well, and I have the burden of thinking about these things all throughout the day and how great it would be to have them.  I am so weak.  

1 comments:

CraftyTeresa said...

Happy Birthday Christy!
I hope it was a good one.
I thought of you two weeks ago when I saw your birthday in the ward bulletin... always with the good thoughts and good intentions... a little short on the action.
I hope it counts a little bit.
Happy Birthday!