Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Here Comes Christmas

Les's amazing cousin Jen posted this on her blog a few weeks ago.  I loved it.  I am in the process of planning our Ward Christmas dinner as well as the usual family Christmas planning and I keep going back to this message.  Whether you donate money or food or love or time, let's make this year one that is meaningful and one that we will remember. 




P.S. I want to know... what are you going to do this year to make Christmas more meaningful?    I need some ideas.

4 comments:

brittani c. said...

What an inspiring message. It makes me want to do my part to save the world!

Kim said...

Gosh...that really makes you think doesn't it? Excuse me now...I'm going to watch it again.

Anonymous said...

Hello from across the street!
My favorite tradition is making cupcakes with yellow tinted coconut on top with a little plastic baby on top. On Christmas Eve at the end of our Christmas Eve reading of scriptures etc. we put a candle on one of the cupcakes and turn off the lights and sing, Silent Night as a birthday song for the baby Jesus.

Jessica Marie said...

Hey, I just read Les' post - happy birthday! I really admire you - I'm not sure what it is but your enthusiasm and talent just amazes me. I'm glad to be in the same ward.