Friday, August 07, 2009

Can't Get Enough

Is it too soon? I just revisited this amazing website. If you haven't already, really, you need to consider adding this to your reader. I know I will.

Stack of Denimoes

Dress up
One reason to let the bride and groom see each other before the wedding

I See You
Don't tease us
The Projector
For this protective father, you can have his daughters home whenever you want, but don’t even think about taking out the projector.
What About Grandma?
These kids with their fancy knee shelves

Roman Shade
Clearly, all of the other props were occupied at this photo studio


Rebel, Rebel
Somebody's the plaid sheep


Cat's out of the pocket

3 comments:

Emily Frandsen said...

holy cow. i always forget about this website, and then luckily i'll check your blog and you will remind me how much fun it is to laugh and random, ridiculous family photos!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh! I will definitely add this to my blog!

Jenn said...

SOOOOOO Funy!! I got a good laugh...