Monday, April 21, 2008

Saturday night and I ain't got nobody



On Saturday night Les went to a UFC event so I decided to find myself a project.  From midnight to 3:00am I was making this sock monkey.  Gus's latest obsession has been monkeys so I thought he'd enjoy it.  When Gus woke up Sunday morning (at 5:00am - great night sleep) the monkey was sitting in his bed - he adopted it immediately.  He gave it lots of kisses that first couple hours.  He decided to name the monkey - "two" (or is it too, or to?)

This is the 2nd sock animal I've made.  First was the horse Les name gluestick; I made him while I was pregnant.  I'm already kind of anxious to make more - an elephant perhaps or a giraffe?

4 comments:

Dede said...

Christy! Those are so cute! Nice work.

Mandy said...

Those are so cute Christy. What a talent you have... for everything!
Gus is lucky to have a creative mom like you!

brittani c. said...

I love the little arm around the neck. So tender.
I saw these cute sock animals on a blog that I link to my site, 'homemade by jill.' They are too much fun.

The Goughs said...

Way creative Christy! I am always learning new things from you!