Friday, August 22, 2008

Big City Girl

It seems like everyone I talk to or read about is taking a summer vacation. I'm feeling jealous. We're not taking our big vacation until November, so I feel like I need to reminisce about a past vacation to make myself feel better.



In January 2007 Les gave me a trip to New York for my Christmas present. New York was thee place I had always wanted to visit. I love big cities. I'm not really a beach vacation person. I like to be walking/traveling around seeing things. We saw Central Park, China town, Ground Zero, The Statue of Liberty, The United Nations Building, A Broadway Play, The Museum of Natural History, Time Square, The Museum of Modern Art, Lots of Subways, Rockefeller Center, Ellis Island, H&M about 8 times, and more. This was probably my favorite trip ever - even if the temperature was below freezing most days. We have several great friends living in New York City that I was able to site-see with and catch up with. It was dreamy. Honey, let's go back.







1 comments:

brittani c. said...

Amen to that. I still haven't seen all there is to see in NYC. I can't wait to go back!