Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tag

My mom reminded me that I'd been invited by Alicen to participate in the following tag... so, here it is.


3 Joys:  Hanging out with Gus when he's in a good mood.  Hanging out with Les when he's in a good mood - just kidding Les is always in a good mood.  Having a good conversation with my parents.  I guess life is best when it's simple.

3 Fears:  Losing Les or losing a child.  I don't know - being tortured, or being in a pit full of snakes, being attacked by a bear, falling out of a roller coaster,  stuff like that.  It's dark, I know.

3 Goals:  I've always wanted to be able to identify trees, flowers, and maybe even some birds like my grandma can.  I'd like to have a successful interior design business.  And I'd like to raise good, nice kids. 

3 Current Obsessions:  Studying up on Landscape Design to try to make my yard beautiful... I'm still pretty stumped (I'd love any tips).  Cooking healthier.  So you think you can Dance... dance...dance...dance.

3 Surprising Facts About Me:  I refuse to read Twilight (at least for now).  I watch the Disney channel - Raven and Hannah mostly.  I sound old over the phone.


3 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Hey Christy! I'm glad you're back at your blog - I've been checking it off an on, hoping there would be something! It's great to get to know you better.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

We have a lot in common! I'm also trying to learn about my yard, but I don't think I'm consistent enough working on it to make it really stand out.

brittani c. said...

I don't think I have met another person who hasn't read Twilight. I get the strangest looks from people when they find out I haven't read them.