Thursday, August 14, 2008

Here's a comment

My mom sent me this email which she said she would have posted as a comment(s) on my blog if she knew how.  After reading it I forwarded it to Les for his enjoyment.  His reply was "Let's be honest.  Your mom is amazing."  I agree.  

Oh my gosh, I just watched that Matt thing with the wigmen on your blog. I was laughing so hard. That was so I don't know what? Funny and amazing. The wig men were sure good-natured about the whole thing. Just looking at them you'd be afraid they were about to come after you with spears, but they were just laid back and cool, like yeah, whatever. I loved it. I'm editing right now, but then I want to watch the others. Where do you find these things?
Your pictures of the things you did last week (or the week before?) turned out great. I'm glad you could tell in the picture how cool those centerpieces were. Sometimes pictures don't do things justice, but that picture was nice. And the pictures of Gus of course couldn't do him justice because it would be impossible to capture his cuteness. Les looks so young. But then he is. Thirty is very young! What a week you had, Lady!
Oh, now weren't you supposed to tag some people after you met Alicen's challenge? (Good fears, by the way. Hey, you wuss, who's afraid of falling out of roller coasters? Certainly not me.) This isn't a hint for you to tag me, by the way. I don't want to talk about my fears, thank you. Who has that much time? It's just that I noticed you hadn't tagged anyone.
I would have put this comment on your blog, but I didn't know how. It's too long anyway. Love you mucho, Mom.

1 comments:

Alicen said...

She was so fishing for you to tag her, it's so obvious. j/k. I'll have to say ditto to Les' comment.