Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Thanks to several friends who loaned us the gear, Gus and I were able to go out for a bike ride yesterday morning.  I'm pretty sure Gus had a good time (he was silent the whole ride except for 2 blurts of "Fun, Mom").   I, however, had a super amazing time.  I felt like my childhood came rushing back as the wind blew in my face.  When it was about that time to return the bike trailer I passed right by Steph's house and did one more ride around the block.  I really didn't want to be done.   

So I guess I'll be buying a bike trailer.  Oh... and a bike.  (Thanks Hannah and Melanie and Steph for letting me borrow)

We've had a busy summer.  I have a lot I want to write about.  It'll come one of these days.

2 comments:

mfranti said...

first, i hope you wore a helmet.

second, did you lower the bike seat? i hope you did because it was set to fit me and i'm taller, i think.

so glad you had a good time. so glad gus enjoyed it.

keep it up. you will love the results.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun!!!