Monday, August 11, 2008

Event Planner



The last week of July I was a busy girl with 2 big events to plan/carry out.  On Thursday the 31st we had a luncheon for work.   My boss wanted to impress several of the Realtors that bring him business regularly, thank them, and hopefully get them refocused on their yearly goals with the year being half over.  Crazy thought - 2008 is half over.   With a theme of FOCUS I bought and wrapped a pair of binoculars for all of the attendees.   At the last minute I realized I needed some centerpeices so I ran to Costo the morning of and threw these together.  Luckily they turned out really nice.  And we raffled them off after the lunch.  

3 comments:

Dede said...

Cute Christy. What a fun job!

brittani c. said...

I'm sure you definitely did your job in impressing. Your boss better pay you well!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Turned out great!